Search my Blog

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Weird Story Wednesday 1

Hois! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, my alarm has been off for some reason. So, I decided for Weird Story Wednesday I'm going to put up a Poll and run it for a day, to determine if the story was real or fake,and on Thursday's post, I'll tell if it was real or fake. So yeah! ON WITH THE POST!!



So once I was walking home with my friend and we saw a Kangaroo and it was staring at us and hopping at the same time. It stared at us for about 2 minutes and then left.
So yeah, totally uneventful. Meh

Laters!

2 comments:

  1. This isn't really important, but I'm not doing any Harry Potter Happiness posts. I'm going to do Meh Monday, So I'll do whatever I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on monday (Am I super-cooper annoying? Yes. Yes I am)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.